These mobile energy-efficient systems combine flexibility with precision and are the first choice when welding large tools. They also have the proven modular concept developed by Sigma Laser and can therefore be flexibly retrofitted with additional options.
Precision for specific applications
Equipped with a low-maintenance fibre laser, these mobile laser welding systems are successfully used in many industries, such as aerospace, the automobile industry and medical devices.
Flexibility thanks to mobility
The movable construction on swivel castors ensures full mobility. The rotating and swivelling arm is stably positioned in the transport position. The removable display also facilitates the operation of the system and reliable control of the laser parameters.
The systems impress with maximum flexibility and precision. Their swivel arm with a reach of up to 1,830 mm allows comfortable work even on large components or in hard to reach areas. In addition, the systems can be transported safely, taking up little space.
Advantages of the basic version at a glance
With the multifunctional joystick, our laser welding systems can be controlled with extreme precision, speed and convenience. Many application-oriented functions such as automatic pulse control, the activation of a fourth axis (turning device) or switching between analogue and digital operating modes are already implemented in the joystick as a standard.
Advantages at a glance:
- Analogue and digital operation possible
- Jog-off function
- Vmax function for fast positioning
- Coordinate invert function
- Control the fourth axis: Control of a motorized turning device is already integrated
- Freely programmable keys for own applications
- Automatic pulse
The removable display with magnetic holder simplifies the operation of all our systems as well as the control of all process data. With 50 memory locations, you can save various welding parameters and call them up at any time.
Advantages at a glance:
- Storage locations for welding parameters
- Removable, magnetic display with 1.5 m cable
- High reliability due to redundancy of the controls
- Introduction for the path control software Sigomatic
- Easy readout of operating data, such as pulse rate or operating hours
How to reach us
SIGMA LASER APPLICATIONS & SYSTEMS GMBH
Tel.: +49 (0) 6109 715 973-0