Technicians - full-time construction mechanic (m/w/d)
SIGMA Laser GmbH has been active in the area of industrial laser welding technology for years. We are company committed to develop innovative systems for companies around the world. We are seeking someone to strengthen our team:
Your opportunity/your profile
We develop and install all components in our high-quality products in-house. In this position with its exciting tasks, you are responsible in particular for the mechanical design of our laser welding systems.
You can expect a very diverse range of tasks with high future potential:
- You create metal and machine designs together with a very experienced team from various technical areas.
- You will select suitable purchased parts.
- You will construct specific individual parts and assemblies yourself.
- You will implement your creative ideas in competitive and future-oriented products.
- Completed training as a technician or a construction mechanic, as well as professional experience as design engineer
- Can work independently
- Good knowledge in working with the latest CAD software
- Professional experience in mechanical design
- Mature personality and enjoy design engineering
We offer these opportunities:
- A safe and creative workplace
- Intensive training and support at the start
- Flat hierarchies
- Work personally with the team
- Individual opportunities for personal development
Sounds good? The send us your significant application documents – best by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you.